1.3.11

One day

  
white + jean + black

On the path that I walk away with many things in life like a story. Both happy and sad. Some impressive But many other matters I may have forgotten it. Every day ago, and continues through to the ...... Period one, I walk away I met a tree with very fragrant to stop looking. it is a brief tract that I have to go through. It leaves little thick small white flowers, like a small bell. so lovly.
   
Like the white color cotton shirt. High waist jeans loose. Features a big belt. Glossy black imitation leather. Diamond shoes white head sewing by hand carefully.
Windy weather is comfortable. Pe. Try not looking to walk could be frequently lay the beautiful thing is  ^ ^.


May be the sun that shines is beautiful. Or it may be a kitten playing it all together really me.

No comments:

Post a Comment